Action Tracker in QuickMinutes
Assigning actions in your group or meetings allows members to have the ability to keep track of the tasks that need to be completed in between your meetings. It helps to hold your members accountable and gives a clear understanding of what the meeting outcomes were.
Actions can be assigned in:
The Minutes Builder -
From here, you can:
1. Create an action for a minutes item.
2. On publishing the minutes to group members, an email notification is sent which includes the list of actions & assignees.
3. You can monitor actions specific to a meeting under resources tab.
Group level -
From here, you can:
1. Monitor all actions created in your meetings.
2. Create actions to be completed at a group level, not specific to any meeting.
QuickMinutes: External Member Access
Inviting external members to your QuickMinutes group is simple; 1. Invite external member 2. External member receives invitation / activation link to their inbox 3. External member completes their QuickMinutes registration with their preferred ...
Why doesn't QuickMinutes support Internet Explorer?
1. Microsoft Internet Explorer is a web browser that has been replaced by Microsoft Edge when it was no longer able to compete with other modern web browsers. Microsoft Internet Explorer was one of the internet's earliest victims to 'meme' culture ...
Email & Password
You will receive a QuickMinutes invitation link in your inbox if you have; 1. Been invited to QuickMinutes by a colleague 2. Signed up for a QuickMinutes account You can register your QuickMinutes account by using a traditional email and password. ...
How do I easily onboard my entire organisation?
1. Generally users are added to your QuickMinutes subscription through meeting invitations. 2. However, if you wanted to be more proactive with respect to onboarding and publicising the platform within your organisation then you can simply enable ...
Microsoft Single Sign On (SSO)
You will receive a QuickMinutes invitation link in your inbox if you have; 1. Been invited to QuickMinutes by a colleague 2. Signed up for a QuickMinutes account You can register your QuickMinutes account using Microsoft Single Sign ...