We thought you might like some templates to make your agendas easier to write, therefore, we created a new agenda templates section where you can create some of your favourite templates.
Just to note, Agenda templates are only available in MeetSpace at present. Go to Groups, create a new meeting and in the MeetSpace click "create agenda template". Follow the steps below;
1. Go to My Groups.
2. Click your relevant Group.
3. When you create a new meeting click "create agenda template".
4. Select a title for your template and generate as many topics/subtopics as you see necessary. See a sample template below.
5. Next time you create a new meeting in this Group on QuickMinutes, you will have the option to select from "my templates" or create a new custom template again. See screenshot below;
6. Do you have a suggestion for our custom agenda template feature? Feel free to reach out to our team, contact us at email@example.com.