We thought you might like some templates to make your agendas easier to write, therefore, we created a new agenda templates section where you can create some of your favourite templates.
Just to note, Agenda templates are only available in MeetSpace at present. Go to Groups, create a new meeting and in the MeetSpace click "create agenda template". Follow the steps below;
1. Go to My Groups.
2. Click your relevant Group.
3. When you create a new meeting click "create agenda template".
4. Select a title for your template and generate as many topics/subtopics as you see necessary. See a sample template below.
5. Next time you create a new meeting in this Group on QuickMinutes, you will have the option to select from "my templates" or create a new custom template again. See screenshot below;
6. Do you have a suggestion for our custom agenda template feature? Feel free to reach out to our team, contact us at email@example.com.
QuickMinutes Agenda Templates
We thought you might like some templates to make your agendas easier to write, therefore, we created a new agenda templates section where you can choose from some of our sample templates or create your own templates. 1. Go to My Groups. 2. Click your ...
Can I have customised Agenda and Minutes Templates?
1. QuickMinutes is striving to offer a flexible service to cater for individual tastes and customisation. 2. If you have any feedback or require customised templates for your organisation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org See some sample ...
What are Smart Topics?
Smart Topics (Advanced Agenda / Minutes Analytics)1. Smart topics is the term used to describe recurring Agenda items. 2. The number of times a specific topic appears on an Agenda is displayed and members can click for its occurrence history, along ...
Sharing an agenda externally
With QuickMinutes, you do have the option to invite guests to one meeting only. Even if they are not a QuickMinutes user, you can share the agenda externally with peace of mind if you do not wish them to have access to past or future meetings or ...
What is the 'Agenda Builder'?
Once you create a meeting you can launch the agenda builder to set the discussion for your meeting. Meeting details with be automatically populated (Date/Time/Location) A copy of your last agenda items with be loaded to serve a draft (we understand ...