Can I store general information at a group/committee level?
Yes, you can store general information at a group / committee level.
1. Inside your group, navigate to your group overview area.
2. From here, you can add / organise group specific information as well as update the group description.
This can be very useful for members and a good place to store documentation that spans the lifetime of the group.
What is a Group?
1. A group is a ‘catch all’ term to allow you to represent the various group type across your organisation e.g. ‘GDPR Working Group’, ‘Finance Committee’, ‘Sales & Marketing Team’ etc. 2. Generally speaking, a group is a collection of individuals ...
How do I create a Group?
Creating a group is simple. 1. Click on Group + to create a Group and insert the information below; 2. If no organisation has given you permission to create groups their behalf, then you ...
What is difference between a 'Group Role' and an 'Org Role'?
An Org Role defines a relationship and subsequent permissions between a user and the organisation. Organisation Permission & Roles are used to assign organisation level permission to the subscription for the purpose of delegating specific ...
What does it mean when a Group Member is "Recently Active", "Active", and "Pending"?
1. Recently Active, Active and Pending are visual cues given to group admins that allow them to measure the group ‘engagement’. This is particularly useful when ensuring new members are able to access the group information. (User) Recently ...
What are Group Settings?
1. Each group has individual preferences set by the group administrator. This enables the group administrator to tailor each group towards the specific needs of the group. 2. To find group settings - Click 'Overview' in your group - Settings. 3. ...