Can I publish meeting documentation without notifying group members?
Yes, you can.
1. Upload/Create your meeting documentation.
2. Click on the 'Publish' button.
3. A pop up window will appear, from the recipients list you can deselect all members to receive any notification of this (Quick tip: Uncheck the 'select all' box to deselect all members).
4. Click 'Publish'.
5. Members will not receive any email notifying them of published documentation but if they log into QuickMinutes they will have access to the documents.
Can I edit my meeting documentation after publishing it to my members?
Yes, once documentation is published you can still make changes/edits. Updating documentation: You can make the updates necessary, which will then automatically appear when members access documentation, without notifying them. To notify group ...
How do I add Group Members?
1. Navigate to ‘Members’ section of group. 2. Click the green ‘Add Member’ button. 3. Add email addresses (copy/paste for multiple) for members you would like to add. 4. Select Group Role (Admin / Member / Affiliate / Chairperson) and click ‘Add’. 5. ...
How do I publish my Agenda?
When you have inserted your Agenda items and completed your Agenda, you click on Publish to send the Agenda to all meeting members. You have some alternative options before publishing, see below: Share Draft: Share MS Doc to specific members ...
Can I upload old meeting packs in QuickMinutes without notifying users?
Yes, you can. 1. Click on the Publish button. 2. Click on the dropdown option in recipients. 3. You can then deselect all recipients & click publish. No notifications will be sent out.
Can I change a group members details as group administrator?
Yes, you can. Group administrators can easily update group members details within the group. To do this: 1. Go to the members tab. 2. Click on the name of the member you want to update. 3. Group member profile will appear. 4. From here, you can: ...