Can I customize the code of conduct for my organisation?
No, you cannot customize the code of conduct supplied by QuickMinutes.com
1. The QuickMinutes code of conduct form must be signed & agreed by all members of your organisation, but it cannot be customtised or edited in any way.
What is my Primary Organisation?
1. You can choose one organisation as your Primary Organisation. This is the organisation that you best identify with. 2. You can have a relationship with multiple organisations but; - Your Primary Organisation logo will appear in the top left. - ...
How do I create an Organisation?
1. Click on orgs on the left side navigation panel. 2. Click the green '+ Organisation' button. 3. You will be prompted to insert Organisation name and then click create.
How do I easily onboard my entire organisation?
1. Generally users are added to your QuickMinutes subscription through meeting invitations. 2. However, if you wanted to be more proactive with respect to onboarding and publicising the platform within your organisation then you can simply enable ...
Creating Multiple Groups within your Organisation
1. To create Multiple Committees/Teams/Groups with different users click on My Groups on the left hand side. 2. Click Group + to create new Group. 3. Then click Member + and add your members to your Group.
What is difference between a 'Group Role' and an 'Org Role'?
An Org Role defines a relationship and subsequent permissions between a user and the organisation. Organisation Permission & Roles are used to assign organisation level permission to the subscription for the purpose of delegating specific ...