How to check for Console errors?
If you are reading this it is likely that we need further information in debugging your issue. Follow the steps below will assist us in this process.
1. Navigate to the QuickMinutes page where the error/issue is occurring. Then 'Right click' anywhere on that screen and select the 'Inspect' option. (This will be 'Inspect Element' for Safari users).
2. A split screen will launch and that and the 'Console' is where you will find the information that will assist us in the debugging process.
3. Please take a screen shot of all the console error logs and share it with us via the support thread that you have open with us.
Thank you kindly !
I accidentally removed someone from the group, how do I check who I removed?
If you accidentally removed someone from the group, you can easily check who you've removed and add them again without any loss of access for them. To check who you've removed : 1. Go to the 'Members' area under your group. 2. Click on the download ...
How do I reset my QuickMinutes password?
1. Click on 'Forgot your password'. 2 . Enter your registered email id. 3. Check your email inbox for the password reset link. 4. Click on the link sent in your email. 5. You will be directed to the Reset Password page. 5. Enter your new password. It ...
Where is my data stored?
1. QuickMintues transfers, processes and stores data about you on servers located in a number of countries, for example, where we subcontract processing to, or share your personal information with third parties. 2. Your Personal Information may ...
Recent changes to the Groups List
Overview In the new group list update, we have made some changes to improve your meeting experience in QuickMinutes. To gain full value from this update we highly recommend to integrate your calendar. Read more here on what this means. Watch our ...