How do I add Group Members?
1. Navigate to ‘Members’ section of group
2. Click the green ‘Add Member’ button
3. Add email addresses (copy/paste for multiple) for members you would like to add.
4. Select Group Role (Admin / Member / Affiliate / Chairperson) and click ‘Add’.NOTE: Added users will receive email invitations from QuickMinutes at this point. You may want to create a meeting and populate with meeting documentation first.5. As a Group Admin you can update a member’s role in a group at any stage. This can be done by navigating to the members list and selecting a different role from the drop down.
Can I store general information at a group/committee level?
Yes, you can store general information at a group / committee level. 1. Navigate to the 'General' tab on your group overview area. 2. You can add / organise group specific information as well as update the group description. This can be very useful ...
What is a Group?
1. A group is a ‘catch all’ term to allow you to represent the various group type across your organisation e.g. ‘GDPR Working Group’, ‘Finance Committee’, ‘Sales & Marketing Team’ etc. 2. Generally speaking, a group is a collection of individuals ...
What are the different Group Roles?
1. There are four different group roles that can be assigned to members. 2. The permissions differ based on your role, see below:
How can members add QuickMinutes to a safe sender so the emails don’t go to spam?
How to add QuickMinutes a safe send email inbox: Google Suite If you want future messages to go into your Primary tab based on specific criteria, e.g. email address, name, subject line, etc. you need to create a filter. For example, QuickMinutes. 1. ...
How do I add a conferencing link to my meeting?
Follow these steps to add a conferencing link to your meeting. 1. Click My Groups. 2. Select the relevant group. 3. Click create meeting or select the existing meeting you want to choose. 4. Select conference link in the location tab. 5. Manually ...