I accidentally removed someone from the group, how do I check who I removed?
If you accidentally removed someone from the group, you can easily check who you've removed and add them again without any loss of access for them.
To check who you've removed :
1. Go to the 'Members' area under your group.
2. Click on the download button on the right hand side.
3. Click on 'Export Members History'
4. Click on the download button on the dialog box. This would download a copy of your members list and edit history.
What are Group Settings?
1. Each group has individual preferences set by the group administrator. This enables the group administrator to tailor each group towards the specific needs of the group. 2. To find group settings - Click 'Overview' in your group - Settings. 3. ...
Can I change a group members details as group administrator?
Yes, you can. Group administrators can easily update group members details within the group. To do this: 1. Go to the members tab. 2. Click on the name of the member you want to update. 3. Group member profile will appear. 4. From here, you can: ...
What are the different Group Roles?
There are four different group roles that can be assigned to members; Group Admin - A group admin is the most senior role with respect to the administration of the group. A group can have multiple admins. Some admin roles can include: Creating ...
How do I create a Group?
Creating a group is simple. 1. Click on Group + to create a Group and insert the information below; 2. If no organisation has given you permission to create groups their behalf, then you ...
How do I add Group Members?
1. Navigate to ‘Members’ section of group. 2. Click the green ‘Add Member’ button. 3. Add email addresses (copy/paste for multiple) for members you would like to add. 4. Select Group Role (Admin / Member / Affiliate / Chairperson) and click ‘Add’. 5. ...