Creating Multiple Groups within your Organisation
1. To create Multiple Committees/Teams/Groups with different users click on My Groups on the left hand side.
2. Click Group + to create new Group.
3. Then click Member + and add your members to your Group.
What is my Primary Organisation?
1. You can choose one organisation as your Primary Organisation. This is the organisation that you best identify with. 2. You can have a relationship with multiple organisations but; - Your Primary Organisation logo will appear in the top left. - ...
What groups am I seeing in my list?
What groups you see in your list depends on your role within your organisation. 1. If you are a super org admin or an org admin, you will see all groups that belong to your organisation. 2. If you are a group member, admin, chairperson or affiliate ...
What is 'Groups'?
1. Groups is a simple list of all the groups you have created or been invited to. For your convenience your group list is organised (by default) in chronological order based on next meeting date. 2. Groups will appear different in your list depending ...
How do I easily onboard my entire organisation?
1. Generally users are added to your QuickMinutes subscription through meeting invitations. 2. However, if you wanted to be more proactive with respect to onboarding and publicising the platform within your organisation then you can simply enable ...
How do I create an Organisation?
1. Click on orgs on the left side navigation panel. 2. Click the green '+ Organisation' button. 3. You will be prompted to insert Organisation name and then click create.