Microsoft Teams Integration
Microsoft Teams Integration
QuickMinutes / Microsoft Teams Integration - Demo here
Get actionable meeting and agenda information straight from QuickMinutes using the new Microsoft Teams Integration.
The QuickMinutes Bot allows you to configure meeting notifications for any group in your organization in MS Teams. You can use the bot to update your team members about new and upcoming meetings right in their place of work and much more.
Interested? Well it’s simple to get started.
Follow this quick tutorial below to see how you can optimize your ‘Work From Home’ meeting workflows and increase your team's productivity.
You must be a Group Admin for the group you want to integrate in QuickMinutes.
Microsoft Teams must be enabled for your organisation.
You should know what MS Teams channel you want to activate QuickMinutes meeting notifications for.
Start Receiving QuickMinutes Notifications in 7 simple steps.
Demo of the seven steps - Here
1. Navigate to your team’s channel in MS Teams.
2. Summon the bot in any thread by typing “@QM” and selecting the suggested option.
3. Activate your QM Bot
Sign into your QuickMinutes Account by typing ‘Activate’. This will activate your QuickMinutes Bot in MS Teams.
Hit the ‘Login/Register’ button and sign into your QuickMinutes account using your credentials.
4. Configure QuickMinutes meeting notifications in the channel.
5. Set up a QuickMinutes Meeting.
6. Create the Meeting
7. See your meeting notification in the channel.
You’re all set!
Now your team will be notified of important meeting updates right in their place of work with ease. Some notifications sent by QuickMinutes include:
Meeting Pack Published
Meeting Details Updated
General Notifications / Update
QuickMinutes Assistant for Microsoft Teams
1. We will go live with the QM Assistant on the MS Teams app store shortly. With over 115 million users on MS Teams (2020) and only 700 apps approved on the Microsoft Teams app store (2021) this will be a great next step in providing the most ...
When you integrate your Google or Microsoft Calendar and create a meeting the following is true; Meetings automatically synced in your Google or MS Calendar Meeting Attendees receive invitations as normal RSVP status is dynamically available in ...
Microsoft Single Sign On (SSO)
You will receive a QuickMinutes invitation link in your inbox if you have; 1. Been invited to QuickMinutes by a colleague 2. signed up for a QuickMinutes account You can register your QuickMinutes account using Microsoft Single Sign ...
QuickMinutes.com is fully integrated with Zoom. Build a bridge between your Zoom and QuickMinutes, respond to invites, get a heads up before meetings start, and automatically set your meeting attendance to show when you can't make the meeting. You ...
What are Group Settings?
1. Each group has individual preferences set by the group administrator. This enables the group administrator to tailor each group towards the specific needs of the group. 2. Group Preference settings include: - Archive meetings - Meetspace ...