QuickMinutes Agenda Templates
We thought you might like some templates to make your agendas easier to write, therefore, we created a new agenda templates section where you can choose from some of our sample templates or create your own templates.
1. Go to My Groups.
2. Click your relevant Group.
3. When you create a new meeting, you will see the option to select an Agenda template in MeetSpace.
4. For example, you can see under "project" there are 3 agenda template options for a project meeting. Similarly, 3 options for Sales and HR, there are many more coming soon! If you have any suggestions feel free to reach out to email@example.com
. You may also notice you can customize your agenda templates
which will will appear under "My Templates".
Custom Agenda Templates
We thought you might like some templates to make your agendas easier to write, therefore, we created a new agenda templates section where you can create some of your favourite templates. Just to note, Agenda templates are only available in MeetSpace ...
Can I have customised Agenda and Minutes Templates?
1. QuickMinutes is striving to offer a flexible service to cater for individual tastes and customisation. 2. If you have any feedback or require customised templates for your organisation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org See some sample ...
QuickMinutes: External Member Access
Inviting external members to your QuickMinutes group is simple; 1. Invite external member 2. External member receives invitation / activation link to their inbox 3. External member completes their QuickMinutes registration with their preferred ...
Why doesn't QuickMinutes support Internet Explorer?
1. Microsoft Internet Explorer is a web browser that has been replaced by Microsoft Edge when it was no longer able to compete with other modern web browsers. Microsoft Internet Explorer was one of the internet's earliest victims to 'meme' culture ...
Sharing an agenda externally
With QuickMinutes, you do have the option to invite guests to one meeting only. Even if they are not a QuickMinutes user, you can share the agenda externally with peace of mind if you do not wish them to have access to past or future meetings or ...