QuickMinutes EDI Dashboard
The QuickMinutes EDI Dashboard is a feature which allows you to gather data on the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion of members of your organisation in a compliant manner by sharing an email survey internally through QuickMinutes.
1. To access the EDI Dashboard you can go to "My Organisations" in your QuickMinutes account (See screenshot below.)
2. Click the Usage & Statistics field (this field is only accessible to Org Admins.) Under "EDI Dashboard" in this area, you will see the options available to share the Equality and Diversity Staff Census.
3. There are several EDI metrics QuickMinutes provides for your organisation administrator to access. See screenshots below for example.
4. Here is an example of how the Equality and Diversity Staff Census appears through QuickMinutes.com.
QuickMinutes: External Member Access
Inviting external members to your QuickMinutes group is simple; 1. Invite external member 2. External member receives invitation / activation link to their inbox 3. External member completes their QuickMinutes registration with their preferred ...
Why doesn't QuickMinutes support Internet Explorer?
1. Microsoft Internet Explorer is a web browser that has been replaced by Microsoft Edge when it was no longer able to compete with other modern web browsers. Microsoft Internet Explorer was one of the internet's earliest victims to 'meme' culture ...
Email & Password
You will receive a QuickMinutes invitation link in your inbox if you have; 1. Been invited to QuickMinutes by a colleague 2. Signed up for a QuickMinutes account You can register your QuickMinutes account by using a traditional email and password. ...
How do I easily onboard my entire organisation?
1. Generally users are added to your QuickMinutes subscription through meeting invitations. 2. However, if you wanted to be more proactive with respect to onboarding and publicising the platform within your organisation then you can simply enable ...
Microsoft Single Sign On (SSO)
You will receive a QuickMinutes invitation link in your inbox if you have; 1. Been invited to QuickMinutes by a colleague 2. Signed up for a QuickMinutes account You can register your QuickMinutes account using Microsoft Single Sign ...