Can Ia deleted group be recovered?
Yes, a deleted group can be recovered but only by the Organisation Administrator. If you are not the Organisation Administrator you will need to request them to recover the group on your behalf.
Steps to recover a group;
1. Navigate to 'Orgs' and select the Organisation to which the group belongs to (from the column on the left)
2. Search for the Group name in the Usage and Statistics sections and click 'Undo Delete'
3. Ensure that the Admin is informed that the group has been restored.
What are Group Settings?
1. Each group has individual preferences set by the group administrator. This enables the group administrator to tailor each group towards the specific needs of the group. 2. To find group settings - Click 'Overview' in your group - Settings. 3. ...
Can I change a group members details as group administrator?
Yes, you can. Group administrators can easily update group members details within the group. To do this: 1. Go to the members tab. 2. Click on the name of the member you want to update. 3. Group member profile will appear. 4. From here, you can: ...
What are the different Group Roles?
There are four different group roles that can be assigned to members; Group Admin - A group admin is the most senior role with respect to the administration of the group. A group can have multiple admins. Some admin roles can include: Creating ...
How do I create a Group?
Creating a group is simple. 1. Click on Group + to create a Group and insert the information below; 2. If no organisation has given you permission to create groups their behalf, then you ...
How do I add Group Members?
1. Navigate to ‘Members’ section of group. 2. Click the green ‘Add Member’ button. 3. Add email addresses (copy/paste for multiple) for members you would like to add. 4. Select Group Role (Admin / Member / Affiliate / Chairperson) and click ‘Add’. 5. ...