Search for Meetings / Agendas / Users and Documents in Meeting Pack
The following areas are fully searchable on QuickMinutes;
Searching Groups / Committees / Boards
1. Search for all groups, committees and boards. Please note that you will only be able to access / search for groups that you have been added to.
Documentation / Agendas / Minutes
1. Easily search through previous meetings for the documentation you are looking for.
2. Format this search as the date of your meeting E.g 2020-10-04.
Search Group Members
1. Search for members in a specific group
Search Org Members
1. Organisation Administrators can search for users across the entire organisation
Smart Topics (Advanced Agenda / Minutes Analytics)
1. Smart Topics shows the common Agenda Items, the number of times they have been discussed and the specific minute records for each meeting. Smart Topics can be accessed by navigating to the Overview area within the group you want to search.
Where is my Meeting pack?
The Meeting Pack can be found in the Meeting section of your Group. 1. Click on Groups 2. Click on the Group Name 3. Click the Meeting date of the pack you want to access 4. The Meeting Pack will display the Agenda, Meeting Minutes and all ...
How do I access my meeting pack in QuickMinutes?
The Meeting Pack can be found in the Meeting section of your Group. 1. Click on the Group name 2. Click the Meeting date 3. The Meeting Pack will display the Agenda, Meeting Minutes and all Documents included in the meeting. Watch the Video below & ...
Update Meeting Attendees Manually
Follow the steps below to update your meeting attendees manually. 1. From 'My Groups' - Click on the Meeting 2. Click on the Attendance Icon - inside your meeting pack or MeetSpace 2. This will open the list of attendees and you can manually update ...
How do I update Meeting Details?
1. The meeting details component can be found inside the Meeting Pack. 2. From here, you can update meeting details by clicking on the pen icon. 3. Once changes are made click update and group members are notified.
I don't want to schedule new meetings in QuickMinutes
When creating a meeting, if you want to input existing meeting details into QuickMinutes, causing no effect to your calendar: Disable Calendar Integration - FAQ here on how to. 1. Create your Meeting. 2. Input Meeting details. 3. Choose ...