Update Meeting Attendees Manually
Follow the steps below to update your meeting attendees manually.
1. From 'My Groups' - Click on the Meeting
2. Click on the Attendance Icon
- inside your meeting pack or MeetSpace
2. This will open the list of attendees and you can manually update attendance after the meeting has commenced.
How do I update Meeting Details?
1. The meeting details component can be found inside the Meeting Pack. 2. From here, you can update meeting details by clicking on the pen icon. 3. Once changes are made click update and group members are notified.
Create Meeting Modal - Recipients
The recipients list when creating a meeting in QuickMinutes allows admins to select who receives a notification of the meeting initially. By selecting a member, they will receive an invitation with meeting details and the event will appear in their ...
Where is my Meeting pack?
The Meeting Pack can be found in the Meeting section of your Group. 1. Click on Groups 2. Click on the Group Name 3. Click the Meeting date of the pack you want to access 4. The Meeting Pack will display the Agenda, Meeting Minutes and all ...
How do I update my profile?
You can update your profile by following the below steps: Click 'Profile Photo' in the top left Navigate to settings Update Profile Information Click 'Update' and you are all set
How do I access my meeting pack in QuickMinutes?
The Meeting Pack can be found in the Meeting section of your Group. 1. Click on the Group name 2. Click the Meeting date 3. The Meeting Pack will display the Agenda, Meeting Minutes and all Documents included in the meeting. Watch the Video below & ...