Group administrator is currently on leave. Who can take the minutes in her absence / can you assign temporary access?
Yes you can, before the group administrator leaves they will need to assign a member of the group as Admin.
A group can have multiple admins.
To do so:
1. Go to the members section
2. Find the member you want to assign as admin
3. Click the dropdown in member type
4. Change to Admin
This will allow the member to:
Prepare agendas / minutes
Manage group membership / access
Other administrative activities
Can I change a group members details as group administrator?
Yes, you can. Group administrators can easily update group members details within the group. To do this: 1. Go to the members tab. 2. Click on the name of the member you want to update. 3. Group member profile will appear. 4. From here, you can: ...
QuickMinutes: External Member Access
Inviting external members to your QuickMinutes group is simple; 1. Invite external member 2. External member receives invitation / activation link to their inbox 3. External member completes their QuickMinutes registration with their preferred ...
What are Group Settings?
1. Each group has individual preferences set by the group administrator. This enables the group administrator to tailor each group towards the specific needs of the group. 2. To find group settings - Click 'Overview' in your group - Settings. 2. ...
What is a Group?
1. A group is a ‘catch all’ term to allow you to represent the various group type across your organisation e.g. ‘GDPR Working Group’, ‘Finance Committee’, ‘Sales & Marketing Team’ etc. 2. Generally speaking, a group is a collection of individuals ...
What is the 'Minutes Builder'?
The Minute Builder allows you to quickly record meeting notes and produce a professional document once published. 1. You can launch the Minute builder once the Agenda has been set from the Meeting section of your Group by clicking on the letter 'M'. ...