What are the different Group Roles?
1. There are four different group roles that can be assigned to members.
2. The permissions differ based on your role, see below:
What is difference between a 'Group Role' and an 'Org Role'?
An Org Role defines a relationship and subsequent permissions between a user and the organisation. Organisation Permission & Roles are used to assign organisation level permission to the subscription for the purpose of delegating specific ...
How do I add Group Members?
1. Navigate to ‘Members’ section of group. 2. Click the green ‘Add Member’ button. 3. Add email addresses (copy/paste for multiple) for members you would like to add. 4. Select Group Role (Admin / Member / Affiliate / Chairperson) and click ‘Add’. ...
What are Group Settings?
1. Each group has individual preferences set by the group administrator. This enables the group administrator to tailor each group towards the specific needs of the group. 2. To find group settings - Click 'Overview' in your group - Settings. 3. ...
What is a Group?
1. A group is a ‘catch all’ term to allow you to represent the various group type across your organisation e.g. ‘GDPR Working Group’, ‘Finance Committee’, ‘Sales & Marketing Team’ etc. 2. Generally speaking, a group is a collection of individuals ...
Can I change a group members details as group administrator?
Yes, you can. Group administrators can easily update group members details within the group. To do this: 1. Go to the members tab. 2. Click on the name of the member you want to update. 3. Group member profile will appear. 4. From here, you can: ...