What are the different Group Roles?
There are four different group roles that can be assigned to members;
Group Admin - A group admin is the most senior role with respect to the administration of the group. A group can have multiple admins. Some admin roles can include:
- Creating meeting
- Preparing agendas/minutes
- Managing group membership/access
- Other administrative activities
Group Member - A group member has read-only access to meeting materials.
Group Affiliate - An affiliate is a ‘catch-all’ term that covers various types of associated personnel. Group Affiliates are assigned read-only access (similar to that of Members).
Group Chairperson - A chairperson is a primary role that presides over the group. An admin may decide to assign special privileges to the chairperson (sharing draft minutes for approval etc.).
You can view the permissions table below for more granular information.
What is difference between a 'Group Role' and an 'Org Role'?
An Org Role defines a relationship and subsequent permissions between a user and the organisation. Organisation Permission & Roles are used to assign organisation level permission to the subscription for the purpose of delegating specific ...
How do I add Group Members?
1. Navigate to ‘Members’ section of group. 2. Click the green ‘Add Member’ button. 3. Add email addresses (copy/paste for multiple) for members you would like to add. 4. Select Group Role (Admin / Member / Affiliate / Chairperson) and click ‘Add’. 5. ...
What are Group Settings?
1. Each group has individual preferences set by the group administrator. This enables the group administrator to tailor each group towards the specific needs of the group. 2. To find group settings - Click 'Overview' in your group - Settings. 3. ...
Can I change a group members details as group administrator?
Yes, you can. Group administrators can easily update group members details within the group. To do this: 1. Go to the members tab. 2. Click on the name of the member you want to update. 3. Group member profile will appear. 4. From here, you can: ...
Can Ia deleted group be recovered?
Yes, a deleted group can be recovered but only by the Organisation Administrator. If you are not the Organisation Administrator you will need to request them to recover the group on your behalf. Steps to recover a group; 1. Navigate to 'Orgs' and ...