What is the "Agenda Builder"?
Once you create a meeting you can launch the agenda builder to set the discussion for your meeting.
- Meeting details with be automatically populated (Date/Time/Location)
- A copy of your last agenda items with be loaded to serve a draft (we understand that agendas can contain lots of standing items)
- The minutes from your last meeting (if existing) will automatically be attached
What is the 'Agenda Builder'?
Once you create a meeting you can launch the agenda builder to set the discussion for your meeting. Meeting details with be automatically populated (Date/Time/Location) A copy of your last agenda items with be loaded to serve a draft (we understand ...
What is the "Minutes Builder"?
1. You can launch the Minute builder once the Agenda has been set from the Meeting section of your Group by clicking on the letter M. 2. The Minute Builder allows you to quickly record meeting notes and produce a professional document once ...
How do I create an Agenda?
1. When you create a meeting you will have the option to create an Agenda from the screen below. 2. Click on Create Agenda and this will enable the Agenda Builder to aid you to create your discussion points. 3. The Agenda will come pre populated ...
How do I send an Agenda?
1. When you have inserted your Agenda topics and completed your Agenda, you click on Publish to send the Agenda to all meeting members. You have some alternative options before publishing, see below: Save & Close: Generates a MS Doc that is ...
How do I attach Links and Files to Agenda Items?
1. You can attach files and links in the Agenda Builder by clicking Add Files once you have created a meeting. 2. Image of where you can add files when you create a meeting in the Agenda Builder. You can also add files to the Agenda. 3. Image of ...