What is the "Minutes Builder"?
1. You can launch the Minute builder once the Agenda has been set from the Meeting section of your Group by clicking on the letter M.
2. You can also access the Minute builder in MeetSpace.
3. The Minute Builder allows you to quickly record meeting notes and produce a professional document once published. The Minute Builder will come pre populated with meeting location, date and time. It will automatically attach the minutes of the last meeting.
4. The topics from the Agenda will also pre populate in the Minute Builder in the same format. The Minute Builder allows you to rearrange topics easily with click and drag feature.
What options do I have when working on Meeting Minutes?
Note: Only meeting administrators can see the minutes builder. This means that you can quickly take the notes during the meeting and review, edit and publish at a later stage. The following options are available when working on meeting minutes using ...
What is the 'Agenda Builder'?
Once you create a meeting you can launch the agenda builder to set the discussion for your meeting. Meeting details with be automatically populated (Date/Time/Location). A copy of your last agenda items with be loaded to serve a draft (we understand ...
What are Group Settings?
1. Each group has individual preferences set by the group administrator. This enables the group administrator to tailor each group towards the specific needs of the group. 2. To find group settings - Click 'Overview' in your group - Settings. 2. ...
What is MeetSpace?
MeetSpace puts all QuickMinutes meeting related features in one place, creating easy access to your Meeting Agenda, Minutes, Documents and Attendance. Click on the image below for an overview of MeetSpace. Meeting Agenda Once you have created your ...
How do I add conferencing to my Meeting?
Step 1) Create Meeting and choose conferencing link Step 2) Paste your conference link QuickMinutes will automatically read the link to determine if is a Zoom, MS Teams, or Google Meet and will present a text version of the link to meeting ...