Who can see my profile details?
The following types of group members can see different areas of your profile details & data:
1. Fellow group members will be able to view agenda, minutes, files you upload, links you attach and where necessary share them.
2. Fellow group members will see when you have been assigned to a Group.
3. Fellow group members can see contributions you make to group related dialog within the application.
4. Org administrators & department administrators of organizations where you hold membership of a group(s) under their respective administration will be able to see the relationship type that you have with groups belonging ONLY to their organisation.
Can I change a group members details as group administrator?
Yes, you can. Group administrators can easily update group members details within the group. To do this: 1. Go to the members tab. 2. Click on the name of the member you want to update. 3. Group member profile will appear. 4. From here, you can: ...
How do I update my profile?
You can update your profile by following the below steps: Click 'Profile Photo' in the top left Navigate to settings Update Profile Information Click 'Update' and you are all set
How do I update Meeting Details?
1. The meeting details component can be found inside the Meeting Pack. 2. From here, you can update meeting details by clicking on the pen icon. 3. Once changes are made click update and group members are notified.
What is the Agenda prompts icon in event details for?
The Agenda prompts icon located in your event details is a great way of ensuring your agenda items are aligned within the scheduled time. How does this work? 1. As meeting administrator, once you click this icon you will be prompted with a pop-up ...
How do I create an account after being added to a group in QuickMinutes?
When a group administrator adds you to the group you will receive an activation link in your inbox. To register your QuickMinutes account: 1. Click on the activation link 2. Enter in your personal details 3. Accept the privacy settings 4. You will ...