Recent changes to the Groups List
In the new group list update, we have made some changes to improve your meeting experience in QuickMinutes.
To gain full value from this update we highly recommend to integrate your calendar. Read more here
on what this means.
Watch our recent webinar
where our CEO Danny O'Donovan, explained more about this update.
What has changed?
- QuickMinutes has brought your calendar as a side navigation panel next to your group lists.
Note: If you don't want to see this view you can simply collapse it by selecting the small arrow appearing above.
From here you can:
- Create new Meetings
- Bring all existing meetings to QuickMinutes
- Quickly create an agenda for your meeting if you are the organiser. P.S. Make sure to check out our new agenda templates!
- Request Meeting Agendas / Notes from the meeting organiser
2. Profile settings are now accessible on the top left side of the screen.
What groups am I seeing in my list?
What groups you see in your list depends on your role within your organisation. 1. If you are a super org admin or an org admin, you will see all groups that belong to your organisation. 2. If you are a group member, admin, chairperson or affiliate ...
What are 'Groups'?
A group is a catch all term that represents the various group type across your organisation e.g. ‘GDPR Working Group’, ‘Finance Committee’, ‘Sales & Marketing Team’ etc. Generally speaking, a group is a collection of individuals that meet regularly ...
Creating Multiple Groups within your Organisation
1. To create Multiple Committees/Teams/Groups with different users click on My Groups on the left hand side. 2. Click Group + to create new Group. 3. Then click Member + and add your members to your Group.
How do I get a list of all data associated with my account?
To attain a list of all data associated with your account, please follow the instructions below. 1. The account owner can attain all the data associated with their account at any time by giving written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org or ...
Calendar view in Events list
From the calendar view in QuickMinutes you can: 1. Create meetings Click on the green button '+' button On a day where you have no meetings, you will see the 'create meeting' button in the calendar. For meetings you don't have in QuickMinutes yet you ...