How do I ensure emails are going to my primary / focused inbox?
If an email relating to QuickMinutes sent by your group admin has not delivered to your primary inbox follow the below steps to avoid it happening again:
1. Email is in Spam > Drag and drop this email to your primary inbox.
2. Email is in your Promotions tab > Drag and drop this to your Primary tab.
1. Email is in Other > Drag and drop this to your Focused inbox.
Once you have moved the email to your main inbox, it will now deliver all emails here.
If this issue is still happening or you want to add another layer to ensure emails will deliver correctly:
1. Contact your IT department.
2. Send them the link to the article here
3. They will update your organisations corporate settings and this improves deliverability further.
What is my Primary Organisation?
1. You can choose one organisation as your Primary Organisation. This is the organisation that you best identify with. 2. You can have a relationship with multiple organisations but; - Your Primary Organisation logo will appear in the top left. - ...
How do I create an account after being added to a group in QuickMinutes?
When a group administrator adds you to the group you will receive an activation link in your inbox. To register your QuickMinutes account: 1. Click on the activation link 2. Enter in your personal details 3. Accept the privacy settings 4. You will ...
How do I reset my QuickMinutes password?
1. Click on 'Forgot your password'. 2 . Enter your registered email id. 3. Check your email inbox for the password reset link. 4. Click on the link sent in your email. 5. You will be directed to the Reset Password page. 5. Enter your new password. It ...
QuickMinutes: External Member Access
Inviting external members to your QuickMinutes group is simple; 1. Invite external member 2. External member receives invitation / activation link to their inbox 3. External member completes their QuickMinutes registration with their preferred ...
I'm transitioning my meetings to QuickMinutes, now what?
Accessibility: QuickMinutes is a web application that is accessible at QuickMinutes.com. More info on accessibility can be found here. Training: One to One training can be booked here. Register for our onboarding webinar here. Running Your First ...