What is difference between a 'Group Role' and an 'Org Role'?
- An Org Role defines a relationship and subsequent permissions between a user and the organisation. Organisation Permission & Roles are
used to assign organisation level permission to the subscription for
the purpose of delegating specific administrative to specific users.
2. There is no limit to the number or people that can be assigned to an Organisation level role.
3. A Group Role is a relationship and subsequent permissions between a user and a group.
4. Group Roles are used to assign group level permission.
Can I change a group members details as group administrator?
Yes, you can. Group administrators can easily update group members details within the group. To do this: 1. Go to the members tab. 2. Click on the name of the member you want to update. 3. Group member profile will appear. 4. From here, you can: ...
What are the different Group Roles?
There are four different group roles that can be assigned to members; Group Admin - A group admin is the most senior role with respect to the administration of the group. A group can have multiple admins. Some admin roles can include: Creating ...
How do I add Group Members?
1. Navigate to ‘Members’ section of group. 2. Click the green ‘Add Member’ button. 3. Add email addresses (copy/paste for multiple) for members you would like to add. 4. Select Group Role (Admin / Member / Affiliate / Chairperson) and click ‘Add’. 5. ...
What are Group Settings?
1. Each group has individual preferences set by the group administrator. This enables the group administrator to tailor each group towards the specific needs of the group. 2. To find group settings - Click 'Overview' in your group - Settings. 3. ...
How do I create a Group?
Creating a group is simple. 1. Click on Group + to create a Group and insert the information below; 2. If no organisation has given you permission to create groups their behalf, then you ...